Subject Matter Experts:
The importance of public trust and confidence in the courts can not be overstated. The effectiveness of each court relies heavily upon its personnel and the ability to perform the daily operations required. Here, we will explore the organization’s responsibility to ensure that the education and development of staff align with the mission and objectives of the court.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of employee development in the operations of the court.
- Assess the education and training needs of the court to improve staff development and performance.
- Identify areas of training and education to achieve the goals and objectives of the Court.
- Understand the steps in developing a successful training program.
- Develop a strategic plan that addresses the gap(s) in current training programs.
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!