Subject Matter Experts:
Change is inherent in any organization, courts are no exception. Successfully leading and managing change requires planning, strategizing, motivating others, educating, and implementation. This course will cover the facets and considerations, strategies, and steps necessary to develop a successful change management plan.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of a successful change management plan.
- Distinguish the steps to develop (and carry out) a successful change management plan.
- Recognize common sources that require change management plans in courts.
- Identify the actions the court leader needs to take for a successful change management plan.
- Recognize the importance of developing a training program as a final step in the change management implementation plan.
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!