Subject Matter Experts:
Norman Meyer, MSJA
This course gives a detailed explanation of employee performance review processes, the design and use of performance criteria (including valid metrics), and the appropriate implementation of rating scales.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the differences between formal and informal performance reviews
- Summarize the steps in the formal performance review process
- Explain the characteristics needed for productive performance review meetings
- Describe how and why performance criteria are the core of performance management
- Design and apply valid performance criteria and rating scales
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!