Subject Matter Experts:
Workforce management is an integrated set of processes that optimizes an organization’s performance and productivity. Workforce management is vital to carrying out the purposes and responsibilities of courts. This course addresses the aspects and functions of workforce management and how the court’s vision, mission, and goals intersect with workforce management.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify the components of workforce management
- Describe how the components of workforce management relate to the purposes and responsibilities of courts
- Identify and differentiate between: mission, vision, goals, and objectives of the court
- Recognize the importance of workforce management in the success of a court in achieving its purposes and responsibilities
- Differentiate between diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Recognize the role and importance of practicing diversity, equity and inclusion
Accessing this course requires a login, please enter your credentials below!