Consulting Group | eDevLearn
Learning is the solution to most issues faced by our modern world. Learning enhances an individual, optimizes a team, strengthens an organization, and enriches society.
Giving organizations the tools to help themselves.
We want to give you the tools and knowledge to run your own programs. Unlike many consulting groups, our goal if for you to not be dependent on our services, but to teach and guide you to self-sufficiency.
If you represent an organization, university, business, or faculty group, eDevLearn Consulting Group is here to help you design and develop online and hybrid learning and development courses and programs based on the needs of your organization.
We are a learning and development company.
Using the latest tools in learning and development technology we create dynamic and engaging programs and targeted micro learning courses. We can:
- design, build and launch hybrid and online programs
- develop and manage systems and processes for efficient administration
- teach and train subject matter experts or faculty for the online environment
Our ultimate goal is to advise on or develop the best possible systems, programs, and courses to meet your needs.
We are transforming the online learning experience
Online learning is a new way of learning and teaching – new to businesses, faculty, administrators, and students. As learning, development, and communication technologies advance, the ways we teach and learn will evolve.
eDevLearn Consulting Group offers unbundled services and can advise on:
- Curriculum design and development
- Instructional design
- Training and development programs
- Program management, operations, and the administrative needs for online and hybrid programming
- Subject matter expert and faculty engagement, development and training
We exist to transform the learning experience, making it more relevant, effective, efficient and engaging. Our definition of success is enhancing learner satisfaction while increasing learner outcome achievement.
About our founder
HOPE KENTNOR MSLA, PHD
Hope Kentnor, the founder of eDevLearn (formerly eDevLaw), is a visionary in online learning. She has designed and developed online courses, developed curricula, served as a faculty member, and trained faculty and administrators in online learning. She holds a Doctorate in Online Curriculum and Instruction and a Master’s degree in Law Practice Management-Administration. Learn more.
Depend on eDevLearn to:
- Develop individualized strategies for the implementation, design, and delivery of online and hybrid courses and programs.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and faculty to bring their unique, personal pedagogical style to the online learning environment.
- Craft unique solutions and programs – no templates or mass produced courses here.
Ready to get started?
So are we.